THE BEST CHRISTMAS COOKIES EVER!! (can be veganized...)
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter (or vegan butter)
1 tsp salt
4 large eggs (or egg replacement)
1 cup dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila
- Sample the Cuervo to check quality.
- Take a large bowl and check the Cuervo again to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer and beat the butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and beat again
- At this point, it's best to check the Cuervo is still ok, try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of mixed fruit.
- Pick the friggin' fruit off the floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the dried fruit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Check the Cuervo for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Check the Jose Cuervo.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table. Add one spoon of sugar, or somefink. whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to bean off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finsh the Cove Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
(Don't worry: no alcohol for me... )